Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterLog inHomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearch

Alright, so how is everybody doing?

Go down 
+3
Evil_Recluse
Evil_Tymonz
Evil_Emperor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm

What kind of pain killers are you on?

Because I don't liek drugs too much.
Back to top Go down
Evil_FTW

Evil_FTW

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 pm

I am on a drug called Endone, it is very strong, it does make you go off chops (not the meat) and it also knocks you out for several hours, 7 hours to be precise.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 pm

How awful. : (
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I read something liek that on Arsenal's outsider board. lol
Back to top Go down
https://evilerules.forumotion.com
Evil_FTW

Evil_FTW

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Yeah I posted this on Arsenal, but since that we are on a new and rising Board I thought I just let everyone on here know, just in case they haven't been on Arsey. Smile

@ E_Tymonz, it is not that bad now, I only take the tablets when and if the pain is excruciating, it's not liek I am taking the tabs' for fun. Coz I 2 am not a fan of drugs, I only take when I really need them.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Believe me, they haven't. lol
Back to top Go down
https://evilerules.forumotion.com
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 pm

I just have a great hate for any type of drugs. I'll never take any type of pill no matter how sick I am.
Back to top Go down
Evil_FTW

Evil_FTW

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 pm

WOW, that's epic good on you E_Tymonz, do you drink and smoke? Coz if not then you would be considered "Straightedge" and that is an epic title to have.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 pm

No. I've never even touched a packet of cigarettes my entire laif. I wouldn't consider myself straight-edge though, because I kill a lot of Dutch people all of the time and torture them in various ways. I'm sure I'm going to Hell, which I believe in, when I die.
Back to top Go down
Evil_FTW

Evil_FTW

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 pm

I don't think it would matter if you kill Dutch people, hell everywhere you look there's always someone being killed in every way sape and form.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Dutch people are the scum of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Cyber_Scorpion

Evil_Cyber_Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so how is everybody doing?   Alright, so how is everybody doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, so how is everybody doing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: E_E Nexus :: General Discussions-
Jump to: