Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterLog inHomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearch

My best pal and me chattin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
User

My best pal and me chattin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 pm

And you hate all of Arsenal and it's users simply because Recluse banned you?

Me? Merc? Tymonz? Boss_Tycoon? Mxrrkk? Cyber_Scorpion? Firegrip? Freya? Saber? ThunderGodRaiden?

You hate all of them and their forum just because Recluse banned you? I'd say that's a bit of an over-reaction. I mean, it's not liek they all hate you. You came black and said that you didn't liek the place and that you liked Midway more because the users there liek you because you have a high post count and they still think LOLcats are hilarious. We tried on multiple occasions to help you when you asked for help, and you just got mad at everything we said and didn't change at all.

That's not our fault, man.
Back to top Go down
User

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Did you delete your post?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Because I realized I only wanted YOU to see it, though hopefully you wont show it to others anyways. Merc sent it to you via Arsenal PMs, didn't he?

And I also told him to tell you I'm on MSN again, if you wanna have a more fluid discussion about it.
Back to top Go down
https://evilerules.forumotion.com
User

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 pm

I can't use my MSN anymore. It slows my PC
Back to top Go down
User

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

And I read your message. You only told your story, you didn't explain what I was getting at, so we'll just do this step-by-step.

Do you or do you not hate my forum?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 pm

I thought my "story" might open your eyes a bit about why I would. But anyways...

I am absolutely unsure. I believe I do, but as I go to confirm myself, I stop myself and wonder.

I've said I've wanted your forum hacked and deleted for revenge. But then I stop myself to ask just how much I really think I can't go back to the way things were, or if everyone there hates me as much as I think they do. Or if it would even lead to further negativity. or even if I care enough to want that to happen. It isn't so much the forum as it is the people inside and how I hate how they feel about me after everything I've done for them. The thought of you people having to start from square 1 all over again without me, once the present forum is gone, is rather reoccuring. But I still want you guys to like me again, yet I can't think about liking you making regular posts towards me again without still being pissed over this whole thing.

Sorry if I added too much "unnecessary" material or didn't answer the way you wanted.

So if you want a straight answer, there is none. It's mixed feelings. I guess you could call it a "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh ya, and not Merc because he stills talks to me regularly and never agreed to hating me. The rest are iffy. Except Recluse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My best pal and me chattin'   My best pal and me chattin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My best pal and me chattin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Error Macro Clan :: EMC Plans-
Jump to: