Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterLog inHomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearch

Well sorry, guys...

Go down 
+3
Evil_Recluse
Evil_KreatoR
Evil_Emperor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

Well sorry, guys... Empty
PostSubject: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm gonna head black over to Arsenal when they let me black in on Christmas Eve. And I'm gonna go against everything I stand for and act liek a normal person again. Isn't the internet supposed to be NOT for that? I dunno. But I'm gonna be there. Any of you guys can come if Ian says so, but I'm just too attached to the place.

So...soz...
Back to top Go down
https://evilerules.forumotion.com
Evil_KreatoR
Admin
Evil_KreatoR

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 pm

That's okay. We're always here to help you, Brian. You'll always have people to love you when they don't.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Thanks, Ian. That means so much to me. I will come black and post here at some point. Just don't start without me. It's just gonna be really sad. I've grown so attached to you guys with my internet laif. You've all made my wildest dreams come true and always remember that spam is the way to go.

Don't you ever spell "srs" the right way, you hear?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Recluse

Evil_Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 pm

belegv me i wont.

thisit sad i hope u haave a gud tiem ovber there ; )
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 pm

See you later then, dude. Good luck with whatever you may do.
Back to top Go down
Evil_FTW

Evil_FTW

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm

You will still come online here won't you? To me I will still see you on Midway, Arsenal and on here, if you still visit.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Thanks a lot again.

Just to go ahead and poor it out here, I was originally going to open up with a topic in their General Discussions and make it sort of liek what Genie said in his first appearance in Aladdin. liek "E_E of the ban!" instead of "Genie of the lamp!" Or the first thing being "[However many days I was banned] will give you such a crick in the neck!" instead of when he said 10,000 years. I thought it would be funny, but you know they wouldn't have thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:39 pm

It sounds liek it would've been hella funny, Evil_E, the most epic user ever.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Evil_FTW wrote:
You will still come online here won't you? To me I will still see you on Midway, Arsenal and on here, if you still visit.

Of course. It's everyone except your birthday on Jan. 25. And Evil_Merc's. lol
Back to top Go down
User

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Are you portraying all of these accounts, Brian?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Well...I liek them a lot. Maaaaaaaybe I might've just a tad bit went a little psycho and made nega-versions of everyone to cope with getting banned and being away from my pals. They're completely real to me and they have all of their own/your attitudes, to a parodyish point, but also love me for all of the great spam things I do and I love them black for it. I've managed 1K with them so far, which is gr8! ^_^

MK_FTW is totally real though.

You can post around a little bit if you want. But without me here, I don't see it working out for a while. lol
Back to top Go down
Evil_Cyber_Scorpion

Evil_Cyber_Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 am

That's funny. It's Christmas Eve Day and they haven't let me in yet. "Eve" doesn't really mean EVENING does it?
Back to top Go down
Evil_Tymonz

Evil_Tymonz

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 am

I don't consider it to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well sorry, guys...   Well sorry, guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well sorry, guys...
Page 1 of 1