Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterLog inHomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearch

LOL@the top posters list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

LOL@the top posters list Empty
PostSubject: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:52 am

Though I still am the top poster by over almost 200 posts, it's in the exact same order as Arsenal has their list of users? That's if no one has passed me while I was gone. lol
Back to top Go down
https://evilerules.forumotion.com
Evil_KreatoR
Admin
Evil_KreatoR

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 am

Coincidental. But so fucking epic. Let's try to balance it out that way. It will be brootal and epic and brootal.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Recluse

Evil_Recluse

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:04 am

ohyes we shoudl keep it goig liek tjat so it feeels just liek it it is rite @ home.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Cyber_Scorpion

Evil_Cyber_Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

Yes. Let's keep it as it is. We just need some space between Easy_S, E_K, and E_T Phone Holmes a bit. You guys could do that.
Back to top Go down
Evil_FTW

Evil_FTW

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Indeed you are the top poster Evil_E, however if CVC from Midway was never banned every 2 seconds and making new accounts every 2 seconds I think there would be competition between the 2 of you on Midway, but luckily you RULE on Midway and absolutely OWNS Evilrules. Very Happy Cool

Last edited by Evil_FTW on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Emperor
Admin
Evil_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Indeed I do. I'm sure the total of CVC's posts on Midway would equal up to something pretty big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL@the top posters list   LOL@the top posters list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL@the top posters list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: E_E Nexus :: General Discussions-
Jump to: